HALKIDIKI ASK YOUR QUESTIONS

Posted by coolcupid69 
April 29, 2007 06:57PM
HELLO MY NAME IS STEVE i have worked in HALKIDIKI for the last 6 Seasons as a rep i don`t know every thing but if i can help anyone please ask i will do my best to guid you .
LFC
Re: HALKIDIKI ASK YOUR QUESTIONS
April 29, 2007 10:37PM
Hi,
We are getting married next year and staying in the Naias apartments in Hanioti, do you know any nice hotels near the Naias for our family and friends.

Thanks
April 30, 2007 07:55AM
hi steve

we are celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary this july whilst staying in pefkohori (july 5-19)

do you know if it is possible to arrange a renewal of vows in or around pefkohori? we have tried various tour operators and even tour organisations in halkidiki but to no avail

any help would be great

andy & eleni
April 30, 2007 11:44AM
Hi Steve,
How much do things cost? Eg taxi's to surrounding villages, a meal out etc?
Also we like quiet beaches - are there any you could recommend (can you tell us which village they are in also?). We are Staying in polichrono....
Thanks very much. xx
April 30, 2007 03:10PM
I've been to Polichrono for the last 6 years and its good value for money.

Beers are around EUR 2.50/3.00. Two sun beds and an umbrella for the day is EUR 8. Prices in the restauarants are about the same everywhere, pay around EUR 20 for a meal for two.

Polichrono is a fairly laid back resort with a couple of music bars but most of the activity is in the cafes/restaurants. Seem to be more and more east european vistors now which has had an affect on the prices, most things are getting cheaper. If you want a quiet, chilled out holiday then Polichrono is the place.
May 01, 2007 11:55AM
Can you tell me how to get in touch with the Litsa Apartments and whether there is a website. Cant seem to find any info

Thanks
David
May 01, 2007 05:04PM
Hi David

Yannis is very hard to get hold of I tried to book Litsa as ive stayed before but no joy so i booked in Aristidis and Kanalis instead

thompson dont do them anymore
but try google ............. litsa appartments halkidiki

best of luck

jeff fourkas mad dog man
May 11, 2007 09:20AM
Andyhell try the alia palace i think its called in pefkohori as I have just come back on may third and a lady got married there a couple of years ago she works in the bar at aeollos any more info let me know x
May 18, 2007 09:12PM
Thanks for your question as for taxi prices if you work on around a euro a killometer you will not be far from the cost Polycrhono is about 5k from hanioti and 10 k from Pefkohori Kallathea is around 13k if your staying in Polycrhono come and look me up this year i am working in the English restaurant THE COCKNEY CAFE AND BAR it will be easier to tell you wich are the nice beaches and places for you to go and see, when are you going out ? and where are you staying in Polychrono ? i am flying Sunday the 20th May hope to see you there, STEVE
May 19, 2007 07:27AM
thanks

we stay at the aeollos so will get in touch with them too

thanks andy & eleni
May 19, 2007 01:38PM
Sorry i can`t help on this one but there are some nice hotels in hanioti the LESSE on the main road just out of the centre about a five min/walk.i think first choice do it if you get a brochure for a look.
May 19, 2007 01:42PM
Jeff will you not reply on my questions please , start your own if you want people to ask you some thing. STEVE ( coolcupid )
May 19, 2007 01:47PM
thats what a forum is though steve! everyone has thier own views and jeff (the very helpful) mad dog, is entitled to share his with other people in this forum!

AYE!
May 19, 2007 01:51PM
Andy & Eleni not too sure about this one but if you get intouch with the tour opperater you are travelling with they might have some thing in there setup to help you SORRY i can`t be off much help on this one STEVE but i hope you can sort something out GOOD LUCK.
May 19, 2007 07:21PM
tried with thomas cook et al, but to no avail ... obviously not a bi thing in mainland greece just yet

i'm sure that we'll have an amazing time ... as always in our little piece of heaven.

roll on july

cheers steve

andy & eleni
May 20, 2007 07:44AM
Coolcupid, lots and lots of people either live in Halkidiki or have been going many years. So as it is a forum and for the use of everyone, you can't just hog one thread to yourself ! However much you think you know about the place, others may know more.

Jeff is very helpful and has been going there many years, probably before you were born.
May 20, 2007 05:41PM
i agree jane theres no need for that attitude especially not wen jeff tries very hard to help everybody
May 20, 2007 06:06PM
Hi Steve I wonder if you can tell me the answer to life the universe and everything some say it's 42 other's say it's love. I'm a little unsure so I thought I'd try yourself. (no butting in here Jeff I need an expert for this one)
Many thanks
Phil.
May 21, 2007 11:55AM
Hi phil, allow me to help you on that queerie, you see the answer to life is 21 and the key to the universe is lust!

sorry for stealing your question steve!
May 21, 2007 02:31PM

What about this one ..............who came first, ee pouli or ee avga

my greeks crap .............the chicken or the egg ha ha
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login