private schools in the city

Posted by Haze 
Haze
April 26, 2006 03:14PM
Hi can anyone please give me any help on good schools in Thessaloniki? our children speak both English and Greek someone said to get a good education it would be better to pay at a private school, so if anyone has any info or if there are any other expats who have sent their children to a good place will be very happy to hear from you thanks .
Mathew
Re: private schools in the city
April 27, 2006 01:11PM
Slightly strange place to come and ask, but hey ho...there is an American School in Thessaloniki -I have no idea whether it is any good.
[www.anatolia.edu.gr]
Haze
April 27, 2006 08:56PM
Hi Mathew , Thanks for that, ,since i'm based here for the next few years i thought that there may be a few Brits who have kids attending good schools in 0r around Thess,and then my family could also move over here have heard that many have to have private lessons in ordinary secondary schools to cover , Do anyone have any other info ?...
Julie
May 02, 2006 07:41AM
if you look on the website www.pinewood.gr I believe it is a very good English / Greek private school
May 02, 2006 04:50PM
Im looking for primary schools in halkidiki does anybody have any info. many thanks.
joanne
May 09, 2006 08:05PM

Go to outoftowners.net you can get more info on there
Eleni
May 23, 2011 02:15AM
Hey!!!
I have the same problem only I am the kid... I speak English and Greek and im moving to Halkidiki soon but i dont know what schools there are so that will be a BIG problem... smiling bouncing smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login