Sani Beach Resort

Sani Beach Resort

Posted by Sunit 
Sunit
Re: Sani Beach Resort
October 31, 2005 10:41AM
Hi Claire, I am flying out from Gatwick on 4th May, so will see you on the Monday or Tuesday. I hope you didn't pay too much for your holiday, we booked with first choice, and I got them to match the price that eclipse direct were advertising for. Speak to you soon, what time does your flight arrive?
Vicki
December 12, 2005 10:42AM
Hi, I am a single mum with a 12 year old boy. I am thinking of going to Sani at the end of May. I have read that it is a lovely area and that it is quite quiet, this is what attracted me to it. However, could anyone tell me if there are plenty of bars/shops etc in walking distance. Also if anyone has been to the Sani Beach Hotel, is there plenty of shallow water in the pool? I took my son to Skiathos last year. One slip he and I nearly drowned!!! Whats the beach like too. We both love the water, but cannot swim very well.
Sunit
December 16, 2005 08:38AM
Hi Vicki, don't know if you have visited their website it's [www.saniresort.gr] it looks nice, I haven't been before, but am really looking forward to it.
Vicki
December 16, 2005 08:56PM
Hi Sunit,

Will have a look now - thanks. Think I will book with First Choice. Have been with them before, the reps were very helpful.
Sunit
December 19, 2005 08:21AM
Hi Vicki, also before you book, check the prices on eclipse direct and ask First Choice to match the price, its one of their internet sites, they did for me and I saved over £100. Me and my wife are going on 4th May flying from Gatwick, so probably won't see you there, but have a nice time, I am sure you will.
Toni
January 06, 2006 04:12PM
Hi. I noticed you have stayed at the Pallini Beach before. I would like to go there with my partner in June but have read some very bad reviews from people that went last year.

Could you tell me anything about the resort? would you recommend it?

Thank you for any advice you can give.

Toni
jason crisp
Re: Sani Beach club Resort - first visit
January 08, 2006 12:21PM
Hi - due to visit Sani Beach Club for the first time this summer, we have two young children ages 1 & 4, looking for a relaxing holiday - booked with Thomsons ( notice the net price keep dropping since we booked it Xmas eve !!)

Ive read some where ( holiday truths ? ) lots of wasps, is this true.

The holiday is booked now and we are going ( honeymoon )

Any general tips beqring in mind we have two children.

How far is beach clun from the rest of sani beach ?

many thanks

Jc
jane
Re: Sani Beach club Resort - first visit
January 08, 2006 08:58PM
Visited sani beach club last year for the day when staying at the oceania club.There were lots of wasps flying around when we had lunch very uncomfortable.The beach club was a good 20-25 min walk from the sani beach hotel.we visited all hotels that day.A mini bus runs back and forwards all day.Beaches were lovely.
Shell
January 16, 2006 11:40PM
Hi there,

Just looking for general information on the sani resort.

I’m going out there on the 15th May for 2weeks! My Sister is getting married out there and we are all staying at the sani Beach Club.

There are about 20+ of us going to see my sister getting married thats including about 4 children (20months to 10years).

Were all really looking forward to it and no matter what I know we will all have a lovely, memorable time. However, I was just wondering what the live was like out there! Now I know its all based around being relaxing which is great but how far would we have to go for some water sports a few lively late bars...

I read the review which said it’s for all ages, families couples... me and my partner are 21, is there going to be anything out there for us?

Cheers,
Shell
Debs
Re: Sani Beach Hotel
February 16, 2006 06:53PM
Hi can anyone give me a review on the Sani Beach Hotel? (we are staying half board), some prices of drinks / snacks would be a help too.- Hearing a lot about the Sani Beach Club...hope the hotel is just as good!! Going in May - can't wait these reviews about the area sound fab.
Sunit Chauhan
February 17, 2006 07:47AM
Hi Debs, what date are you going in May, me and my wife are also going in May for a week, flying from Gatwick on 4th May through First Choice. Having read through all the Sani posts, drinks are roughly about UK prices, I haven't been before, so will find out when I get there, if you look at all threads on next few pages and read all the messages regarding Sani that should give you more of an idea, hope that helps.

Sunit
Georgia
April 08, 2006 08:35PM
Hi,
I'm booked to go to Sani in early may and I have only just noticed the number of wasp reports around the area. I am allergic so this is making me quite nervous. Does anyone know if wasps are likely to be a problem in may and what the local medical facilities are like (just in case)?
Shell
April 09, 2006 11:32AM
Hi all,

I posted a message a few months ago as i am also going to be staying at the Sani Resort in May (Sani Beach Club).

There are a few of us going as ny sister is gettin married out there. I am no longer goin for the 2weeks i shall now be there form 22nd may to the 29th. All the other guys will be there for 2weeks as from the 18th. Dont worry, if your going around that time also, dont worry!!! Not a bunch of party people (i.e. were stayig at the sani resort) (",)

Me and my partner are going to be ther youngest couple (21) the rest have at least 10yrs - 30yrs on us - he he

My holiday is due to end, like i said... the 29th however im going to be venturing over to Haniotis and looking for a summer job!!! Wohoo!!!

Really looking forward to it,
Bit nervous as i will be doing it alone!!! (my fella is in the building trade and wouldnt do anything else if he just wouldnt be able to find the work,,,
The rest will all be comming home again as they all have to many commitment.... he he
Not me... No children, bills, i live with parents and my job was never going to be long term as im going to university next year...

Hope you all enjoy your time in halkidiki as i am going to be doing my upmost to enjoy mine!!!!
Blye
Canadians visiting for a week in mid May!!! For free!
April 19, 2006 01:40AM
Okay, we won the trip, so are giddy about our visit next month.

A few questions from dumb Canucks.

We won a Sani Beach Jr Suite Seafront half board. Sounds great! What the heck is half board? I assume that it's our meals, but what does it include?

And what are the drink prices? We're used to taking cruise ship vacations, how o the prices compare?

We're not just taking advantage of our good luck for a week, the good people at the Greek Tourism board have allowed us to add two weeks (at our own expense) before the fly us home. This will be the most expensive free thing I ever won!

Yippeeee!

Don
Blye
Canadians visiting for a week in mid May!!! For free!
April 19, 2006 01:40AM
Okay, we won the trip, so are giddy about our visit next month.

A few questions from dumb Canucks.

We won a Sani Beach Jr Suite Seafront half board. Sounds great! What the heck is half board? I assume that it's our meals, but what does it include?

And what are the drink prices? We're used to taking cruise ship vacations, how o the prices compare?

We're not just taking advantage of our good luck for a week, the good people at the Greek Tourism board have allowed us to add two weeks (at our own expense) before the fly us home. This will be the most expensive free thing I ever won!

Yippeeee!

Don
David
Re: Canadians visiting for a week in mid May!!! For free!
April 19, 2006 06:43AM
Don

Half board at a hotel includes breakfast and dinner. It does not include lunch. When lunch is included, it is called full board.

Can't help you with the drink prices as I haven't stayed at Sani, only visited. Enjoy your holiday.

David
jason
Re: Sani Beach Resort - weather
April 20, 2006 09:00PM

Off to Sani Beach in 10 days time, bit concerned about the weather - Thesalonikia reporting highs of 70f only - is this true are we too early in the season.

any reliable reports for Sani ??

thanks
Sunit
April 28, 2006 08:00AM
Hi everyone, for those off you off to Sani in the next week or so, have a nice time and hope to see you there. Is anyone flying from Gatwick with First Choice on the 4th May?
Raj
April 28, 2006 06:31PM
Hi Sunit Firstly I hope you and your wife have an absolutely FAB time from reading the threads you have been looking forward to this holiday for months...so enjoy. What date are you returning to UK? It would be really really helpful if you could post an update regarding what the weather was like and whether there were any wasps etc. Thanks and again hope evrything is great for you.
ja
April 29, 2006 07:13AM
Any news on the weather please ??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login