any advise for party holiday

Posted by Alisa 
June 15, 2007 11:21AM
Hi guys,

Me and a bunch of friends are planning 1 week holiday at end of August in Halkidiki. Could anyone advise which is the best place to go if we want to have party-time vacation - beach with beach bars, village or city with clubs and pubs and discos, etc... ?

Thanks

Alisa
Re: any advise for party holiday
June 15, 2007 01:03PM
Hi,

I would say the most lively resort you could go to is Kalithea as this is were most of the night clubs are and there is more night life. There are lots of cocktail bars and pubs in resorts like hanioti and pefkhori but if you want night clubs i would deffinatly suggest Kalithea.

Sam x
June 15, 2007 06:50PM
Definately Kalithea.

smiling smiley
June 17, 2007 02:52PM
Hi ,

I´d say Kallithea too, but "late August" is late winking smiley Better come earlier because in the end of august it becomes less and less partypeople.

But I´ll be there smiling smiley
June 17, 2007 06:55PM
There's still plenty of people in late August,the season doesn't end until late Sept/early Oct.I've worked over there & the clubs/bars in Kalithea are still very busy at that time.

smiling smiley
June 18, 2007 06:34AM
Thanks to all.

Do you know if there is a region close to a beach and yet close to center where we can rent a studio/apartment (4-5 persons)? or can you reccommend someone who rents?
LOSPSI
August 09, 2010 10:41AM
******** KALITHEA!!!
SECOND LEG IS THE PLACE...!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/08/2010 12:34PM by Nikos.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login