Fourka - Themelis Studios

Posted by Marrina & Pete 
Marrina & Pete
May 15, 2003 10:20PM
We will be staying at the Themelis Studios in Fourka in a couple of weeks time. The Travel Agents brochure is quiet basic.

We wondered what information anybody has about this accomodation.

We would also like to know how long it would take to walk to the local tavernas and which ones are worth a visit.
Is there a site where we could download a local map ?

Also are there any excursions that we should go on ?
tony
Re: Fourka - Themelis Studios
May 19, 2003 10:46PM
hi marrina+pete,you will not be disapointed,these are nice apartments,which are well kept.you are less than a 5 min walk from all the tavernas,try bella venetzia,faros,victoria,hersonisos.I used to live and work behind the bar in these studios,the owners are nikos and patra they are really friendly.
Marrina & Pete
May 23, 2003 12:21PM
Tony thanks for the info.
We are SO looking for to this holiday. We will try out all the tavernas you mention and doubt a few more besides !
vanessa
June 03, 2003 04:31PM
Hi

I hope you enjoyed your holiday. Can you tell me what Fourka is like? Like yourselfs we're staying in Themelis Studios, I a bit worried that it's going to be to quite for us.
Pete
June 04, 2003 07:26PM
Fourka is a quite resort, a lot of places are just opening, some haven't yet. If you want something lively, it maybe the wrong resort for you. We like it quite, so really enjoyed it. Themelis studios are basic like in most of Greece but are tidy & clean. Amelia, who seems to run everthing (including the bar) is lovely - she sorted us out with more info and advice than the rep.

Hope this is some help, if you have any other questions, let me know.

Pete
Pete
June 04, 2003 08:07PM
Hi Tony,
Just returned from Fourka, your advice on the Restuarants was spot on. In fact we went to Bella Venetzia, Victoria and Hersonisos twice.

Didn't meet Nikos or Patra, however Amilia, who seemed to do the day to day running of the studios and bar, was lovely.

Thanks again.

Yamas, Pete.
tony
June 04, 2003 09:42PM
hi pete,glad you enjoyed your stay in fourka,amelia is kept busy all the time isn't she.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login