Bubbles

Bubbles

Posted by Åsa 
Åsa
Bubbles
September 05, 2005 05:09PM
HI ! I just got home from Halkidiki.. and i was wondering do Bubbles ( the bar) have an homepage?? Would love to tell the guys there bye bye and stuff since we had to rush home ..=(
Kerry
Re: Bubbles
September 05, 2005 07:45PM
Hi.Bubbles is my fave place too,have known the guys for 8yrs now.As far as i know no they don't have a website or e-mail address sorry.Did you take any pictures there?if so it would be great to see them in the photo album,i have some pictures of the guys in my photo albums on this site but i didn't take any this year(the guys are the same though)& it would be brilliant to see other peoples.I am going back in October but i'm not sure if Bubbles will still be open,if they are i'll say hi to them for you.
danielle kent
September 06, 2005 10:44AM
Hi

I'm off to Halkidiki this thursday, I'm staying at the Oceania. Can you tell me where this bar is please, my boyfriend and I might get a taxi there if its not to far.

Thanks
Danielle
Kerry
September 06, 2005 11:14AM
Hi Danielle.Bubbles is in Kalithea,quite a way from the Oceania i'm afraid.It's just past the main bit of Kalithea,there's a strip of clubs & bars Bubbles,Ahoy,Dogs d'amour etc.Think a taxi would be quite expensive unless you could get a few others to go too & bear in mind that once you hit this area prices in the clubs aren't much cheaper than here so quite an expensive night but as a one off if you can afford it i'd reccomend it.x
Åsa
September 11, 2005 12:37PM
Thank U Kerry for Ur help.. =)
My mom and my Sister are leaving 2 night for Halkidiki but they live 2 far away from Bubbles to be abel to go there .. so it would really make my day if u could tell them that we miss them and they are all wonderful people ( This is from me Åsa and Erika who were there with me..)

So U known them for 8 years thats a pretty long time.. I was there one week but it feels like u really get to know them .. or at least George(my spelling is horrible..) he is an amasing guy ...
Well if u do get there and they are open please dont forget ..winking smiley

Thank u for helping us ...
Lots of love to ya´ll / Two Freaky Swedes
Åsa
September 11, 2005 12:50PM
Oh and Kerry If u want to can u please e-mail me the pictures u got of the bubble guys .. I forgot my camera every night we went out ( which basicly was everynight ..)
Kerry
September 18, 2005 04:05PM
Hi again.
Yes i will tell them if they are open when i go again,i agree,they're all lovely guys.If you put your e-mail address on here then i will send you the pictures...if you don't want to put it on here then e-mail me at kerrylloyd21@hotmail.com & i'll send them.x
Åsa
September 24, 2005 09:30AM
Thanx Kerry !
By the way where are u from ?
My e-mail ; Whitepony0406@hotmail.com
Kerry
September 24, 2005 05:04PM
I'll mail them to you as soon as possible.
mike
April 16, 2006 03:10PM
hey, i was wondering if you could please send me the pics, my dad owns a bar just down the road frm there called 'cheers' its a british bar.

thanks mike
April 16, 2006 06:23PM
Mike is your dad Ian?Whats happening with the bar this year?Go to the pic album on this site & you can see my pics of Bubbles!It wont look the same this year though as they're modernising.

smiling smiley
mike
April 16, 2006 06:54PM
yer thats my dad, with a little kid called alfie and a partner called teri. i am not sure he has just finished re-decorating it and going to be open soon i think. this summer i am going over to see him with my girlfriend. cant wait!!!!
have you been to my dads bar before?? if so whats it like?

ps- do u have msn messenger?? if so add me on mikepelling@hotmail.com

thanks
mike
April 16, 2006 08:26PM
Mike Yeah i know your dads bar,i've been to work in Kriopigi for years,never been in,have my reasons but i'm not gonna go into it!Is this going to be your first visit over then?When are you going?You got a relative called Emma?Went over to work there a few years ago?Iknow her too so say hi to her from me,i'm Vangelis & Timos's mate.

smiling smiley
amy
June 09, 2006 01:04PM
are there alot of gay people in halkidiki not meaning to offend just wondering urgent response pls.
June 09, 2006 06:21PM
Not really Amy,obviously there are gay people there but there isn't really a gay scene like there is here(no specific gay bars or anything if that's what your after!not that i know of anyway & i've been going for 20 yrs.x )

smiling smiley
cheryl
June 12, 2006 10:21PM
Hi Kerry,
What a surprise to see you on a bubbles thread. it's a fab bar and have been going for 17 years now (yes old enough to know not to drink that much in there!!!) Everyone there is fab and a great night out. Can't believe that it is nearly ten years since we met in there!! HATE YOU that you are on your way now and I have to go to work tomorrow boo!!! have fun and anyone who goes this year tell all the guys there hello from me xxx
November 09, 2006 10:53PM
Hi

I dont know what brought me here tonight, but i have had fun reading and looking at snaps and felt compelled to just say RE: Bubbles i went there some 5 years ago and have to say i had the time of my life, i think every night of my holiday was spent there & the guys just made it brilliant. I cant believe its still up and running and some of the same guys are still there, its really great to hear.I look foward to returning one day, hopefully soon.

Dont tell but i think just for a week i fell in Love with Billy(Vasilis, i think his greek name is) as when i was there there was another Billy but i dont believe he was greek.

I did have an addy for a web page when i returned, but it was still under construction, when i looked it up when i got back, and it has been years since i have looked again,not sure i even have it anymore but if i come across it i'll update you, but in the meantime if anyone come across it please let me know.

Cheers
Sarah
November 10, 2006 04:49PM
Everybody falls in love with Billy,he's a sweetie!Still unmarried so get back over there soon winking smiley

smiling smiley
November 16, 2006 12:27PM
Hi Kerry,

This was the addy i had for the bar buts its definately not working now,as obviously i gave it a try

[bubblesbar.tripod.com]
e-mail:bubbles@yahoo.co.uk

Your much more familier with them than me, you can asked what happened to it, its definately theirs as it came from a bar price list i acquired while i was out there, and i know i looked it up when i returned and it was under construction.

Can't believe Billy's still there !

Sarah
November 20, 2006 05:52PM
I really don't know what happened to it,obviously never got constructed haha perhaps all us Bubbles fans should do one ourselves!Yes Billy still there,still as cute as ever & i think the other Billy you might mean may have been Albanian Billy,the guy who collected glasses,bought ice & generally did the fetching & carrying for the bar,has a very loud whistle & swings from the beams like a monkey!!!!!!!!

smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login