naias apartments, hanioti, halkidiki

Posted by Katie 
Katie
May 18, 2004 04:42PM
me and three other people are going to halkidiki on the 20th may to the naias apartments, hanioti. I wasjust wondering if anyone knows what the apartments are like and if there are any water parks nearby. Also, what sort of prices are the food and drink like as we are self catering.
What is the clubbing like there? and what is the legal drinking age we are all aged 19-20.
Kezzybabes
Re: naias apartments, hanioti, halkidiki
May 18, 2004 11:18PM
Can't really help with the appts but if you have a look on www.holidaysuncovered.com you might find something on there,the nearest water park is near Thessaloniki & you'll see it as you head towards the resort from the airport,self catering needn't be expensive,things have gone up quite a bit since the introduction of the euro but there's a place called Kostas(fast food place that also does proper meals too)& there's hot goblin(does breakfasts,jacket spuds & rolls)these two were ridiculously cheap when it was the drachma so even if they've gone up they should still be reasonable so you could stick to places like that & save the bigger proper restaurants for when you fancy splashing out a bit,also there are plenty of supermarkets that are reasonable so eating in will be cheap.There aren't any clubs as such in Hanioti but plenty of bars round the square that stay open til the early hours,if you want something livelier then get a taxi to Kalithea,there's a strip of bars & clubs just before you get to the main part,these are pretty good in the week but get pretty packed at weekends when the Greeks visit from Thessaloniki though it shouldn't be too rammed this early in the season,you're above legal age,i've been going in them since i was 13!!!!!!!Have a fab time.
julie
Paliouri, Halkidiki
May 29, 2004 06:42PM
Hi,

I have booked a holiday with my sister to go to Paliouri, Halkidiki for 1 week end of June, not been to this part of Greece before, wanted somewhere quiet and relaxing.

We too are interested in the Fun Water parks but don't really want to drive or hire a car. Are there buses to take you directly there and if so is it expensive or maybe even cheap enough to get a taxi??

Any advice and tips of the area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
katie
Re: Paliouri, Halkidiki
May 29, 2004 09:02PM
hey there! ive just come back from halkidiki and unfortunately the waterpark isnt open yet because it is too early in the season! We were dissapointed too! but there are plenty watersports to do by the beach!
Cheryl
Re: Nais Appartments, Hanioti, Halkidiki
June 01, 2004 02:31PM
Noticed you went to these appartments on 20th May. I am getting married at Hanioti Town Hall and staying in the above appartments
with my partner and son, could you kindly let me know when you have returned how it was.

Thanks.
Phil
June 04, 2004 10:02AM
Cheryl,

We stayed in one of the one bedroom apartments and they were lovely, have a look at my web site (http://www.zen44096.zen.co.uk/) and click on Hanioti and Naias Apartments for a non brochure view !!!

Everyone was really friendly at the place.

If you want to know anything else then drop me a mail.

Phil
John
June 04, 2004 11:47AM
Cheryl

We were there a week ago. Excellent appartments, very clean, safe beach etc

The two guys at the Bar - Alex & his brother Veron are a good laugh if you get to know them say hi from me & Sarah & little Mia. If they don't remember, tell them we were two of the only 4 people who stayed up with them in the last 2 weeks of May - with the children asleep in their buggies.

Try their strawberry vodka - the girls say it's not bad.

John

PS Look out soon and we'll give a true picture of Hanoiti - all mostly good - more which restaurants to visit
Phil
June 04, 2004 11:56AM
Hi John got back ok then ?

We had a good second week but no play mates for Ryan !!!
katie
June 06, 2004 11:23AM
The naias apartments were excellent! Looking around i would say they were probably the best in the area! Gorgeous pool and a beach view right from the bar!
The two nbrothers who work at the bar are really friendly say hi to them for me! (katie, Ian, Emily and Matt) We were the ones who they got really drunk with thier stupidly strong cocktailes and made us jump in the pool with our clothes on! lol!
Hanioti and the restaurants can be really romantic im sure u will have a great wedding! Have fun!
Katie
x
Charly
January 23, 2006 03:50PM
Hi, would just like to comment, staying at the Nais Appartments, which is actually called the Nais Hotel, was one of the most enjoyable holidays ive ever had. Im only 16, but have been to Greece every year since I was 2, and we liked it so much at the Nais, we went back again two years later. Have go quite a few pictures of us with Veron and Alex who were great fun. x
graham7
June 07, 2008 04:45PM
we get a lot of repeat customers for these apartments/hotel so they must be good value
louise
June 08, 2009 10:54AM
hiya i would just like to comment on how clean and nice the naias apartments were me and my family really enjoy it the people was frendliy and nice veiws and the night life was brillantgrinning smiley x i have only been back home 2 days and am missing the wether and the ppl aready but am cuming back propley next year or year after but yamas louise and kaite
angela
August 21, 2009 03:17PM
me and my family(4 persons) are looking for apartment 23 aug- 1 sep and 50 euro for night...if u know something please write me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login