Pefkohori

Pefkohori

Posted by jomiem 
Pefkohori
April 08, 2009 06:51PM
Just booked for 1 week in May staying at Aloni. Couldn't wait until August when we will be coming out for 3 weeks staying at Ioli Village. Will be great to see many friends we have made over the years of going to Pefkohori, again. Wondering if Paul's Place has been sold. Had many a Mythos here over the years. Anyone know? Roll on, 6 weeks to return to our paradise. Can't come quick enough.
Re: Pefkohori
April 09, 2009 02:15PM
Went in there last October (2008) and expect to be open this year.
April 27, 2009 05:48PM
Paul hasn't sold and he's definitely opening up soon!!! Kate and George no longer work there though - they have taken over Captain's on the main road - they've been working hard for an early May opening and the place is looking great!

Hope you have a great holiday!
April 28, 2009 07:03AM
Thanks for that jayb. Wish Kate and George all the best in their new venture. Can't wait to see them once again. 3 weeks and counting.
ian
April 28, 2009 01:46PM
has emili and petros finished with the captins on the main road
April 28, 2009 03:29PM
Yes Ian, they have sold Captains to Kate and George and they are now at Bakalis on the sea front .. been there for lunch today and it was great !
ian
April 28, 2009 04:35PM
jayb thanks for that info jayb can you do me a favor can you ask emili or petros to ring me says its ian and pat from england we come every year to pefkohori comming in june this year thanks mate i have lost petros and emili phone number thank once again
April 28, 2009 04:47PM
I'll tell him Ian .. no worries !
ian
April 29, 2009 11:12AM
thanks jayb i owe you a drink see you all on 13th june hows emili and petros baby once again thanks mate
April 30, 2009 07:48AM
hi there jayb..do you live in pef? if so do you know my best mate who lives there ian he is a plumber married to lisa english girl ..they are good friends with petros and emilly thought you might know them..i will be out on the 13th june myself..take it easy alan
May 23, 2009 08:50AM
hey alan,its kate,so ur coming back to see us again!!!just u or with ur girlfriend??hows kerri???lol
lisa just popped in this morning,think theyre coming back in later for some moussaka and a breaky!!Lol.
cya soon.xx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login