cockney cafe

cockney cafe

Posted by kev 
Re: cockney cafe
October 17, 2007 12:17PM

As the saying goes "I shall return" as Polichrono Halkidiki keeps drawing you back year after year. So to all those wondering wether to pay it a visit, then my advise is go for it and you wont have any regrets.
October 17, 2007 02:55PM
Hello mooky6 we have read your lovely private message,and we are intrigued.Come on give us another clue,you must know us well,but how dare you suggest i could possibly drink more than 2 mythos,you saucy git.Reply soon.Like now.......
lee
October 19, 2007 06:17PM
Its obvious you had a home made filo pastry meat pie,with mince,when you thought you was getting a traditional home made meat pie that has steak!
October 20, 2007 10:57AM

Well it may not have been 2 Mythos, thats only if you now have it on Draught! Have you had any more burst pipes behind the sink resulting in flooding the whole Restaurant ?
Well does that give you a clue?
October 21, 2007 02:06PM
NO,but you have got to understand,we are old now and the memory cells are not what they used to be.The pipes are fine though,and the ones in the C.C....Come on reveal who you are,we cant wait..
October 23, 2007 07:50PM
hi mr norman i never wanted to make any coment about the socalled tined meat pie i can honestley say the only tin meat ive ever used was chum dogs meat for my dog here and that was 20yrs ago anyway im sorry that you had to share your untrue coments with a million others ive never had so manyphone calls about this anyway ive done my own reserch and if you book the same appartments next year we will make sure you get a guided tour of the cockney cafes kitchens you wont find tin meat anywhere ,as you have probably guessed i am the owner and cook i pride myself and all the cockney cafe staff firstly cleanliness top quality fresh meat daily even my greek butcher was so surprised at your nasty coments ,at least you made yourself famous i bet that makes you feel good ,as for me well ive met such wonderful people over the years ,and one untrue coment for what ever reason im sure wont hurt my reputation ,happy holidays marilyn and staff at the cockney cafe
October 24, 2007 07:31PM
Im sorry i seem to have touched a raw nerve with you marilyn,i dont doubt your ability to cook and i did'nt think my comments were nasty in any way at all,i dont feel good at all because i never expected so much flak over a meat pie.I wont be dining at the cockney cafe next year because i dont think i will get a 'friendly' welcome at all.
October 26, 2007 03:52PM
Mr N,we had hoped to put this matter to rest,but this site is not the only medium of contact between us and our hundreds of true and valued customers.It is only because of them that we feel the need to put things RIGHT.Despite your last comment,you would be made as welcome as everyone else is always made welcome.If your complaint had come in any other form,we are quite grown up and realistic to accept that,however,when a comment is made that is both false and hurtful ,we wilargue our corner.Please do come and see us,our previous offer still stands,see you next year.
October 26, 2007 04:56PM

Okay bored now
October 26, 2007 05:12PM
Me too. I'm closing this thread.

------------
Nikos
Forum Admin
nikos at halkidiki.com
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.