tropical studios

tropical studios

Posted by andy M 
andy M
tropical studios
May 22, 2008 08:03PM
this will be our 3rd trip to hanioti just luv the place thinking this year stopping at the tropical studios
can anyone give us some idea were they are as we hire a car and cant find an address or a map showing the hotel anywhere. stopped both times before just of the main square and help whould be great thanks Andy
Re: tropical studios
May 23, 2008 10:01AM
Hi Andy

We stayed at the Tropical last year and really enjoyed it . Vicky and Sakis are really friendly and will make your stay great. The studios are about a 5 minute walk form the square just off the main road. If I remeber rightly, I'm not very good with dirctions, about another 5 minute walk from the big supermarket on the main road. I think if you head for that and ask direction from there you should be ok. You could try e-mailing them info@hoteltropical.gr

Hope this helps.

Carole
Lisa MacDonald
Re: tropical studios
May 23, 2008 01:26PM
I stayed with Vicky and Sakis last year and am going again this year - and next!

They will make sure that you have a fantastic holiday.

The hotel backs onto the main road, if you come off the main road at the welcome to Hanioti sign and turn right and keep going along (I think!) you should find them ok. They are diagonally opposite the Vicky Apartments. The big supermarket on the main road is virtually next door, literally a couple mins walk door to door.

The studios are as Carole says a 5 min (leisurely) walk from the square, set back on a fairly quiet street.

I can guarantee that you will have a great time - Anastasio the bar man will make sure of that on an evening!

Highly recommend the Tropicana restaurant in the square, owned by the same family.

Their website is www.hoteltropical.gr.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login