COULD ANYBODY LET ME KNOW THE email ADRESS OF THE BARNS PUB
Dimitris
Re: PEFKOHORI
January 15, 2002 11:02PM
i thing it has not
david beeston
January 16, 2002 06:38PM
Are you resident in PEFKOHRI ? Do you you know the Greek taverna in the Old Town Square ? Not Pauls dump but the one opposit . If so get Anthony
hte owners son to email me please. thank you Taxi dave
Dimitris
January 17, 2002 02:34PM
Sorry, i can not help you,because that tavern [soulis corner}is open only in summer. Now is close
david beeston
January 18, 2002 02:43PM
hi! sunshine do you live in PEFKOHORI . I think its one of the best places
i have been to . do you have your own email address if so please post it to me. thank you taxi dave
Dimitris
January 22, 2002 08:54PM
i ve been living here from 1988. Nice place. speed-ph@otenet.gr
jean
February 23, 2002 05:35PM
Hello Dimitri,

We are having a holiday in Pefkohori this summer. Can you recommend any good tavernas for eating out? Also, we like days out sightseeing. Can you tell us some of the places of interest to visit? What's the weather like in May / June. Thanks

JJ
taxidave
February 24, 2002 02:14PM
hello pet. you'll lo---ve PEFKOHORI . Went there last year going agian this
let me know where you are staying . What dates and your email will send some pics and some recomondations also age group 20,30,40,50ish.
look at www.holidaytruths.co.uk/ just follow links. taxidave by for now!
Dimitris
February 26, 2002 02:54PM
hello jean.there are many tavernas. it is difficult to tell you which is better. I thing one of the best is RIALTO. Many English people prefer to have their dinner there. It is fifty metres far from the beach.other popular tavernas is [vlahos],[fox],[georges],[pauls in old village], etr. Tell me what you intresting in and i try to tell you when you must go. where are you from?How old are you? Sorry for my English.
Dimitris
February 26, 2002 03:06PM
Last three years the weather in May is very hot. [23-30]c In the morning you need only your bikini and in the evening something more. Pefkohori is a village with 1500 people in winter and 65000-70000 in August.I thing the best months to come for holidays are May,June,and September.
jean
February 27, 2002 07:47PM
Thanks for the information Dimitris. Unfortunately we may need to change our plans this summer, so we may may not make it to Pefkohori. However I'm sure we'll one day. Thanks again.
chris
February 28, 2002 08:56PM
My wife and I have read some bad reports about Kosmar holidays,and we are due to stay at Pella Studios this August, for a short break. We are a young 40ish, and love to sight see, and not averse to loud music so long as it doesn't disturb our sleep!! Prefer the quiet life, and are happy exploring. Can someone tell us if we have anything to worry about?
david beeston
March 02, 2002 05:15AM
read night fly
Gail Mackie
looking for work
March 02, 2002 01:35PM

Yassou Dimitris,
I would be grateful if you could let me know if there is any work going on halkidiki, I have experience staying and working around greece, I would perfer Kassandra area! I am from Newcastle area England,

Kind regards
Gail
annette
kostas apartments
June 08, 2002 08:09PM
Dear Dimitri
I have noticed that you have been a mine of information for those going to Pefkohori. I would really appreciate anything that you or anyone else could tell me about the kostas apartments. My friend and I are coming very soon. Many thanks!
Annette
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login