Casablanca sports bar!

Casablanca sports bar!

Posted by debbie 
Casablanca sports bar!
May 07, 2007 09:24PM
would like to wish everyone a very good summer,look forward to seeing all our old and new customers which we have already had some surprizes walk in today on the first British flight out for the season hope you all have a very good time... Kerry cant wait to see you.. your frappee will be waiting , Mike and family have a good flight see you all soon, Steven ouzo is in the frezzer Cant get it any colder than that (joke)love to all the family see you on the 21st..
Re: Casablanca sports bar!
May 08, 2007 07:18AM
Hi Debbie, we can't wait to get back in August and will definitely be visiting your bar even though we live "on the other side " !! Have a great summer and see you in August. Jane and Martyn from Belper, Derbyshire.
May 08, 2007 08:51AM
Hello Jane, Was very nice to meet you both thanks for the kind wishes we will be looking forward to see you again in August with Mia, its a touch warmer and we are starting to shread the winter woolies hahaha..take care Debbie
May 08, 2007 05:55PM
turned owt nice agen ant it

dunt ya just luv this forum

luv

Jeff Fourkas mad dog man
May 08, 2007 09:05PM
Hi Debbie,

Once again can't make it this year - in the middle of buying a new house. Hope you have a great year and hopefully we'll make it over soon.
take care

Cheryl, John and Eleanor xxx
May 09, 2007 02:48PM
Hiya Cheryl,
GOOD luck with your new house!
Shame you can't make this year never mind there will be plenty of other summers,hope your mum and dad will bring some photos of Eleanor when they come....Tony and family send their love to you all and wish all the best for your new home.. oh got news Nekteria is getting married at the end of the season ..
Love Debsx
May 09, 2007 04:38PM
Cheryl please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come over!!!!sad smiley O.k we'll have to have our 10year friendship Bubble bash a bit late!!!smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley
Debs see ya monday sometime between 2 & 3 o clock,i expect my frappe icey & Sakis rouvas well oiled & willing in my appartment please..........oh yes & pleeeenty of sunshine

smiling smiley
May 09, 2007 07:51PM
tell her congrats, will be a lovely day. My mum and dad will def be coming armed with lots of photos. they should be there the middle of june.

Cheryl xxx
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login