Pefkohori or Hanioti ??????

Posted by NEWTSY 
NEWTSY
May 28, 2003 02:45PM
My better and more intelligent half has convinced me to go to Halkidiki for a change. We have settled upon 2 resorts and 2 accoms but can`t decide which.......... We have a choice of either Pella studio in Pefkahori or Calypso in Hanioti. I would phone a friend but they all go to Blackpool for their Holidays so would`nt be much assistance. Cheers
kim
Re: Pefkohori or Hanioti ??????
May 28, 2003 02:50PM
going on other mails seems you should have a good time no matter which one you choose from but at least it has to be miles better than blackpool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
conrad
May 28, 2003 03:44PM
Hi there ! Knowing both; I personally prefer Pefkohori to Hanioti. The reason is the bigger variety of entertainment & the better (& more) excellent restaurants that can be found on Pefkohori. As for the beach; unfortunately both resorts are quite poor...a lon, but very narrow sandy beach that is very overcrowded (depending on the season, of course). If you prefer intimacy & quiet surrounding, be shure to try PALIOURI beach; which is only a 10 minutes drive from Pefkohori. 2 km of beautiful sandy beaches await you - and even if it´s very crowded, you will find a quiet place...
roy
May 29, 2003 04:11PM
Pefkohori is the one.Hanioti is only a 5 min bus ride away so you can always pay it a visit
em
May 30, 2003 07:56AM
Pefkohori as Pella Studios are better than Calypso, have a good time
Dimitris-PHOTO SPEED-Pefkohori
June 04, 2003 08:27PM
Everyone who visit these villages can have the best holidays. Hanioti has its owns beautes Pefkohori too.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login