kriopigi

kriopigi

Posted by Rachel 
Rachel
kriopigi
June 19, 2002 12:14PM
Any info on Kassandra Palace apartments & hotel? Need to know urgently re the above and area please.
steve
Re: kriopigi
June 26, 2002 09:25PM
Hi Rachel,

have you tried the hotels own website yet

[www.kassandra-palace.gr]

will be going myself in July and have heard that the area is quiet with a small old town which is up a real killer bank, beach is apparently superb.

steve
Rachel
June 29, 2002 10:20AM
Thanks for your info Steve. I stayed in Kriopigi a couple of years back. It was really nice. That's why I'm going back to Halkidiki it's a great place to stay. My mum and I are staying at the Sarantis Appartments in Hanioti for a week 10th July. We panicked when we had a letter saying there was some building work next door and had your hotel as an option if we decided to change, hence the panic. We've since had more news re the building which seems silly to make a fuss about - WE HOPE! so we're taking a chance and sticking with Hanioti. We will go into Kriopigi and surrounding areas though as I know mum will love the area. At 45 she's never been abroad so she's in for a shock with the heat not to mention the loo paper!! Enjoy your holiday.
steve
June 29, 2002 10:55AM
Hi Rachel - have heard only good things about hanioti so u should have a brilliant time. I am taking my wife and 10 yr old son for a fortnight starting 17 july so may pass u in the airport. Hope your mam survives the heat and you both enjoy it - steve.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login